Building A, Latokartanonkaari 9
WE OBSERVE PHYSICAL DISTANCE, THE NUMBER OF THE SEATS IS THEREFORE LOWER.
Architect Veli Paatela designed Buildings A, B and C of the Viikki Campus in 1950. Although the construction of, for example, Porthania delayed the building project in Viikki, the plans were refined over time and Building A was eventually completed in 1967. Today, the building houses the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry and the Natural Resources Institute Finland.
Latokartanonkaari 9, 00790 Helsinki
Please contact the building porter to confirm the accessibility of individual facilities.