Laboratory building, Koetilantie 5
WE OBSERVE PHYSICAL DISTANCE, THE NUMBER OF THE SEATS IS THEREFORE LOWER.
The laboratory building close to the Viikki teaching and research farm was designed by architect Jussi Paatela and completed just before the Second World War. After being used as a military hospital, the building was handed over to the University of Helsinki in 1946. Since 1950, the building has been used by the Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry.
Koetilantie 5, 00790 Helsinki
Please contact the building porter to confirm the accessibility of individual facilities.